Recovery Without Risk
- Elimination in fixed costs. Fixed expenses are transferred to a variable cost structure. This can be especially important during periods of fluctuating or declining volumes
- Maximized recovery results
- Savings on manpower and training costs
- Trained resources: The subrogation recovery process is complex and needs a team of insurance claim examiners and legal professionals. Outsourcing recovery services gives insurers access to a team of trained professionals.
- Better negotiation and recovery: Negotiation process is streamlined and the recovery in each case is maximized.
- Increased efficiency in data collection and analysis: The entire process of reviewing each case is time consuming and a service provider is capable of doing this more effectively, identifying all the recovery potential.
- Increase profits: Insurers will increase profits, reduce expenses and improve the overall efficiency of their operation by freeing up personnel and allowing them to focus on their core business
Insurance Subrogation Group (ISG), Insurance Recovery Group, Inc. (IRG) and Cheung-Truslow & Uehlein, LLC (CTU) create unique working relationships with our client companies. We work as an in-house subrogation department, handle overflow files, or handle files on an ad hoc basis. To maximize recovery potential, most clients involve us in a file soon after notice of the loss or accident. Since most of our work is performed on a contingent fee basis, our clients’ costs are substantially reduced by avoiding or limiting outsourced services on an hourly fee basis to investigators and adjusters. Other clients with a dedicated subrogation internal team refer files after they have met a road block to recovery.
We have a proven track record. Our team will ensure that every claim receives a thorough review and all probable avenues of subrogation are investigated and analyzed so that every potential recovery dollar gets reimbursed at the earliest possible time.
We work with independent insurance adjusters, home-office adjusters and third party administrators immediately after a loss to preserve evidence, gather critical information and aggressively pursue clients’ subrogation rights. Our keen knowledge of insurance coverage and first party and third party claims procedures permits us to work effectively with the property, fidelity, workers’ compensation, liability, and subrogation recovery adjusters. Communication and team efforts are vital to a successful recovery. We also find that early involvement of insureds, employers and employees in the subrogation process provides the best recovery outcomes. We provide our clients with ongoing communication regarding the investigation, our theories of liability, our analysis of the relevant legal issues and status on the ongoing recovery efforts.
Our services complement our clients’ subrogation programs with Investigation & Pursuit, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation, File Review, and Seminars and Consulting.